- School Food Services Account Charges Policy
- Student Wellness Policy
- Lunch Payments
- Child Nutrition Program Info
- 2020-21 Income Eligibility Guidelines
- 2020-21 Lunch/Breakfast Prices
- Apply for Free or Reduced Price Lunch
- English Utah Application Instructions
- Spanish Utah Application Instructions
- Utah Household Application for Free/Reduced Price Meals
- Spanish Utah Household Application for Free/Reduced Meals
- All workers and visitors will check and log their temperature daily and wear masks and gloves to prepare, cook and serve meals. (Face shields are not permitted)
- All hand washing, sanitizing and glove changes will be consistent with public health guidelines.
- Serving area will be cleaned and sanitized frequently during serving times and between groups and after lunch is served.
- Students will give their numbers to an adult to be entered in the system and wash hands or sanitize before receiving their meals. (Meals will be claimed in their categorie)
- Water will be served by a lunch server in disposable cup to avoid use of drinking fountain, which will be shut off.
- All food items will be served no self-serve or salad bars will be permitted. Including Milk.
- All trays, cups, utensils etc. will be single use. Condiments will be handed out from behind the sneeze guard.
- Lunches may or may not be eaten outdoors, as long as the weather and school Principal permits. Gyms may or not be used as school Principal decides on use.
- Food Service staff will hang signage to promote handwashing and sanitation requirements.
- We may use straight serve if offer verses serve is not achievable. This will be marked daily on production sheet.
- Tables will be spread out and marked for distancing as much as space will allow.
- Meal times should be staggered to allow distancing.
- Students should wear a mask and/or try to distance while standing in line.
- Food Service will provide a lunch to adults helping with the service or supervision in the cafeteria areas. Direction provided by the cafeteria food specialist.
Students who need to request special meal accommodations must have the form filled out and signed by a licensed medical physician. It must be returned to the Emery County School District Office 120 N. Main Huntington, Utah 84528.
If you have filled out an application for free/reduced lunch, you don't have to wait for the approval letter to come in the mail. Simply log back into your account to check the status right there online.
Parents and Patrons
We are so pleased to be able to supply your students with breakfast and lunch each day. Without you, we would not have a program. So we thank you for your participation in our program.
“In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the programs or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English.
To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to the USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider."